- a pack of cod fillets (about 6 servings)
- 6-9 slices of ripening ham
- 2 potatoes, sweet potato, parsley root, onion, a piece of celery root, and leek
- salt pepper
- dried thyme, oregano, sweet pepper (1 teaspoon each)
- a pinch of cayenne chilli
- olive oil
- additionally: ketchup or garlic sauce
Cut vegetables into fries. Season with a mixture of spices: thyme, oregano, sweet pepper and a pinch of chilli, salt and pepper. Pour olive oil over everything and place on a baking tray.
Bake the vegetables at 180 degrees Celsius until they are slightly crispy. Stir every now and then.
Dry the cod fillet with a paper towel. Season with pepper. Wrap each piece with a slice of ham (or 1.5 slices).
We heat up the pan with a little oil or lard. Fry the fish until browned on both sides. At the end, we put them in the oven for a while, where the baking of vegetables ends.
On the plate we serve a portion of cod, fries with vegetables and the addition of ketchup or garlic sauce.
Enjoy your meal!