I present chicken marinated in lemon, paprika and Dijon mustard served with baked potatoes and asparagus.
It is a quick, easy, extremely colorful, super aromatic and delicious dish. A perfect lunch or dinner every day.
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon smoked pepper
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- salt and black pepper
- 1kg boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- 3-4 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 small bunch of asparagus, cropped ends
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
In a medium bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of olive oil, mustard, crushed garlic, onion, rosemary, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add chicken and mix well to combine. Stand for 30 minutes.
Put the potatoes cut into French fries on a baking tray lined with baking paper, pour over with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Do the same with asparagus. Lay the chicken next to it.
Put the baking tray in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes until the chicken is baked. Stir the potatoes from time to time to make them brown on each side.
After this time, divide the chicken, potatoes and asparagus into plates. Serve with fresh salad.
Enjoy your meal!