Pasta with marinara sauce and baked, well-seasoned cauliflower is the best vegetarian lunch or dinner. Hearty, nutritious and simply delicious. For this, most importantly, it is simple to do.
- 400g of pasta (any variety)
- 1 portion of marinara sauce (according to the recipe)
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of sweet pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon of red chilli flakes
- 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
In a bowl, combine: cauliflower, 1/4 cup olive oil, paprika, chili flakes, a pinch of salt and pepper, turmeric, and oregano. Stir well to evenly coat the vegetables.
Place the cauliflower on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until tender. Add chopped garlic and bake another 10 minutes. It should be ruddy and crispy.
Meanwhile, boil the salted water for the pasta, prepare the sauce according to the recipe ( here ) or heat the previously prepared sauce. Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package, using al dente.
Drain and mix with sauce. Divide the pasta between the plates, then add the cauliflower pieces and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy your meal!