Simple and delicious chocolate cookies that will satisfy every gourmand. A slightly healthier version of oatmeal cookies that melt in your mouth.
They are also perfect as an ingredient in a dessert, for example, creating a scoop of ice cream between two biscuits … yum.
- 2 3/4 cups of oatmeal
- 1 cup of whole grain flour (125g)
- 2/3 cup of wheat bran (45 g)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 level teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of unsalted butter (225g)
- 1 cup of natural cane sugar (180g)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 200 g of dark chocolate, chopped
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. C. Line the baking trays with baking paper.
In a bowl, combine the oatmeal, flour, wheat bran, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Put it aside.
Beat the butter until it is light and fluffy. Then add sugar and mix. Add eggs and vanilla one at a time. Add a mixture of dry ingredients and mix thoroughly until everything comes together. Then stir in the chopped chocolate.
Use a spoon to make the dough balls uniform. Arrange leaving a lot of space between the cookies. Flatten slightly. Bake for about 15 minutes, until they are very brown.
Enjoy your meal!