I really loved this kind of zucchini cake!
They have a unique taste and texture, and if you have not yet tried zucchini in this form, it’s time!
Especially since you are looking for one more application for the abundance of zucchini.
- 2 cups coarsely grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 small eggs
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- about 1/2 cup of universal flour
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh dill
- frying oil
Salt the zucchini and set aside to let go of the juice. We squeeze thoroughly.
We add all ingredients except oil. Mix thoroughly.
Warm up the oil and put it after a portion of the dough. fry