Completely unexpected. Vegetarian version of Enchiladas filled with sweet potato, corn and black beans, and homemade sauce . The perfect, sweet spicy dish.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes / sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups of a mixture of shredded cheese, such as cheddar
- 8 soft tortillas
- homemade enchilada sauce : recipe here
- additionally: cream
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper. Place the diced sweet potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Add spices and mix salt. Spread out on a baking tray.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are tender.
Prepare the enchiladas according to the recipe .
Keep warm in the oven when the sweet potatoes are ready.
Place the sweet potatoes in a bowl and mix with black beans, sweetcorn and 1/4 cup enchilada sauce.
Brush the baking dish with olive oil, add 1/4 cup enchilada to the bottom and spread evenly.
Take the tortilla and then fill with about 1/3 cup of the mixture, 1 tablespoon of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of enchilada sauce. Roll up the tortilla and place it in the dish.
Repeat this with each tortilla and place it tightly next to each other. Sprinkle the enchilada sauce lightly and then sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Serve with cream and, for example, a delicate salad.
Enjoy your meal!