A supplement to dinner. Just in time instead of the standard cucumber salad with cream. Simple with the addition of chilli.
- 3 cucumbers
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce (preferably light)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chili (optional)
- salt and pepper
Cut the cucumbers into thin slices or use a vegetable scraper.
In a bowl, mix thoroughly soy sauce, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sugar, crushed garlic and chili. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour the cucumbers with the ready-made sauce. We mix.
Optionally, sprinkle with freshly cut chili.
We serve it as an addition to the grill or dinner.