I was looking for a quick dessert without a lot of work and just right for ramekin.
The result was a cherries and blueberry pudding, which was baked and I lightly caramelized on top with a pinch of brown sugar.
- about 18 frozen cherries (3 per frame)
- about 18 blueberries (3 per frame)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 90 g of fine sugar
- 500 ml of milk (you can use 500 ml of plant-based milk)
- 1 packet of cream pudding
- brown sugar for sprinkling
Place the cherries on a strainer, they should defrost a little.
Beat the eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt until they are fluffed. Add the vanilla extract and the pudding. Blend thoroughly.
Preheat the milk (it should be hot, but not boiling) and then slowly add it to the eggs, mixing all the time.
Put 3 cherries and 3 blueberries in each frame. Spread the egg mass into the ramekin.
Bake at 160 degrees C for 30-35 minutes. After taking it out, sprinkle with brown sugar and opal until a caramel layer is formed, or simply sprinkle with powdered sugar.
It tastes both hot and cold.