A salad that will delight and surprise your guests. Crispy chicken, crispy lettuce, perfect sauce. – what more do you need to be happy?
- 2 eggs
- 500g chicken fillets
- 1 cup pancake
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon of dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 2 small romaine lettuces
- 5 dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- oil or lard for frying
SAUCE FOR SALAD
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, grated
- salt and black pepper
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
Beat the eggs in one bowl. In another bowl, mix the panko and breadcrumbs, dried parsley, dill, garlic, onion, sweet pepper, salt and pepper. Heat the oil or lard to fry the chicken pieces.
Chicken fillet cut into thin strips. Dip in egg and breadcrumbs. Fry the chicken pieces until they are crispy and browned. Then place on a plate lined with a paper towel.
Prepare the sauce. Combine all ingredients in a glass jar or bowl and mix thoroughly.
Place the chopped romaine lettuce in a bowl. Add thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes and coarsely grated parmesan. Pour half of the sauce and stir.
Add chicken on top. Top with the remaining sauce and serve.
Enjoy the taste! Bon Appetit!