The perfect cheese pie if you are on a low carb or keto diet. A simple recipe for the use of zucchini that will delight you.
- 4 cups of grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 cup of grated cheese of your choice (extra)
- optional: Parma ham or chorizo
Season the grated zucchini with a teaspoon of salt and set aside for 30 minutes. Then drain the excess water thoroughly.
In a bowl, combine the grated zucchini, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, eggs, half a teaspoon of salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
In a casserole dish, greased with oil or lined with baking paper, place the finished mixture with zucchini.
Sprinkle the top with grated cheese and if you want, you can arrange your favorite ham (Parma ham in my case).
Bake for about 20 minutes at 190 degrees C.
Cut into pieces and serve hot.