Simple and quick zucchini cupcakes with a chocolate flavor.
The recipe does not contain sugar, but contains honey (can be replaced with maple syrup.
They will even taste it.
- 1 / 2 cups (125 ml) of vegetable milks
- 1 / 4 of cup (65 ml) honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1 / 3 of cup (180 g) wholewheat spelt flour
- 1 / 4 of cup (20 g) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 / 3 of cup (80 g) of oil
- 1 finely grated zucchini
Preheat the oven to 180st C and grease 12 muffin tin with oil or use silicone ones.
Blend milk, honey and eggs in a large bowl. Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and oil and mix thoroughly.
Grate the zucchini on a grater, squeeze out excess water and mix into the cocoa mass. Spread the spoon evenly into the molds and bake for 20 minutes or until baked.
Keep cupcakes in an airtight container for up to 3 days or individually frozen for up to 3 months.