The dish is gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and Whole30 friendly. It will stay in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
You can completely personalize your salad! Here are some suggestions:
- Add diced cucumbers
- Add Dijon Mustard
- Add some other protein, such as diced shrimp
- Replace the chives with fresh dill
- Try adding some capers
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon sweet pepper
- chopped chives, for decoration
Combine all ingredients and put in the fridge until ready to eat.