Gluten-free, low-carb salad for paleo and keto diets. Simple and fast salad.
We use Light mayonnaise, because we get a large dose of fat and vitamins from avocados.
It is so tasty that you can eat it with spoons. However, you can also serve on toast, in a sandwich, on crackers, with green lettuce.
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dill or dried oregano
- salt and black pepper to taste
Add the avocado to a medium bowl and mash with a spoon or fork. You can also chop. Pour lemon and mix.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix. If desired, taste, season with salt and pepper.
Serve with toasted or chips
* it’s best to prepare and eat it the same day, but you can keep it in the fridge for up to 2 days