This flavored coffee recipe starts with a simple spice blend that includes all of your favorite baking spices found in pumpkin pie.
You can use the filter coffee maker, the espresso pot on the hob or you favourite filter coffee maker, the spice mix will give your coffee a warm, soothing pumpkin spice flavor. Try it and you will like it for sure!
For Pumpkin Spice Mix:
- 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of ground ginger
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of ground coffee
- Optional: sugar and milk (to taste)
Gather the ingredients.
Mix the spices thoroughly: cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Put everything in an airtight jar. – it may be like this for several months.
In your favorite espresso machine or infuser, put the coffee and the right amount of pumpkin seasoning (about 1 teaspoon of spice and 2 teaspoons of coffee for one coffee).
Use a fork to mix the coffee and spices. Brew your coffee as usual.
Pour the ready one into a mug, add sugar or milk if you use it.
Enjoy the aromatic taste of coffee!