Sweet, but not too sweet, cupcakes with a buttery flavor are extra soft and moist. Easy to make, sweetened only with honey and with wholemeal flour. Try this recipe!
about 20 cupcakes
- 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of plain flour
- 1 cup of whole grain flour
- 2 spoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of fresh diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup of strawberry jam
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Prepare muffin molds.
In a large bowl, combine the melted butter / margarine, honey, vanilla, milk, Greek yogurt, and eggs. Blend the whole thing into a smooth mass.
Add the flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, mix the strawberries and jam. Add to the dough, stirring gently, leave a small amount on top.
Evenly distribute the dough into the molds. Top with the rest of the strawberries. Bake for about 30 minutes.
Cool it down and enjoy the taste!
Enjoy your meal!