A TASTY ADDITION TO SANDWICHES OR PANCAKES
I hope you will love this recipe for peanut butter just like me.
The perfect addition to toast, pancakes, pancakes, waffles, bananas, porridge, cocktails, yoghurts, cookies and many more!
The taste of peanut butter with cinnamon and raisins is really addictive.
- 1 glass of peanut butter (unsalted)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon (or more)
- 1/2 tablespoon stevia (or 1 tablespoon of honey if you can)
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil (optional, or from nuts)
- 1/4 glass of raisins
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable milk (or other if you can)
Add peanut butter, salt and oil to the kitchen robot. Mix Add raisins, cinnamon and sweetener (or honey, maple syrup). Mix. The cream will have a firm consistency. We translate it into a pot and add vegetable milk. Warm up with stirring. The amount of vegetable milk depends on a compact consistency. I prefer not to be too rare. After boiling and cooling, the cream is ready for consumption. Enjoy your meal!