A dish full of colorful peppers in a light but creamy sauce with chili. Fajita turkey noodles are perfect when you need to eat something delicious and spicy quickly.
Who doesn’t like Mexican food? It’s a lighter version, less chilli, but you can always try adding more if you like very spicy.
- 400g tagliatelle pasta , or any other if you like
- 500g turkey breast cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of powdered cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 yellow paprika, green paprika, 1 red paprika
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 125g mozzarella
Cook the pasta according to package directions.
In a large bowl, combine the sliced turkey breast, salt, pepper, cumin, chili, onion, and smoked paprika.
Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan. Add the chopped turkey breast, garlic and other spices. Fry for a few minutes (about 10 minutes). Stir occasionally.
Add diced bell paprika and cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
Add the tomato paste and take the pans off the heat.
Now you can add cooked pasta, pasta water, Greek yogurt, shredded cheese and mix thoroughly. Season with salt if necessary.
Place on the stove and heat for a few minutes until it boils.
Serve and enjoy!