It only takes 15 minutes and an easy Mediterranean white bean salad is filled with fresh vegetables, sprinkled with feta cheese and topped with a delicious sauce.
This colorful Mediterranean salad makes a great vegetarian-friendly light lunch.
It also makes a fantastic addition to your dinner and will easily complement both chicken and seafood dishes.
- 1 can of white beans
- 1-2 cups of diced paprika (any color)
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup of finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup of crushed feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons of fresh, chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
In a small bowl, combine lemon juice with olive oil, red wine vinegar, fresh garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Then set aside.
Drain the beans and dry them. Put in a bowl.
Add chopped pepper, tomato, cucumber, onion and parsley. Mix well.
Pour the sauce over the salad. Mix well and sprinkle with crushed feta cheese. You can mix everything.
Serve right away or cool in the fridge! The longer the ingredients are mixed, the more intense the flavor!
Enjoy your meal!