Absolutely delicious zucchini pizza that you could not have imagined!
Easy to prepare and a great way to use zucchini. You can add your favorite toppings, so it can be vegetarian or with the addition of meat / cold cuts.
Ready in 30 minutes!
- ½ a glass of wheat flour (or almond flour, gluten-free version)
- 2 medium zucchini (about 2 cups of grated zucchini)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon of dried garlic
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray oil (optional)
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup of small tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup champignons, sliced and sautéed
- 150g sera mozzarella (lub mini mozzarella)
- 100g of grated yellow cheese
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 100g of my favorite ham (optional, for me jamon serrano)
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C with the heater up and down. Line the baking tray with baking paper
In a bowl, mash the zucchini and add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Stir, set aside for 5 minutes. Then squeeze the zucchini thoroughly from the water and put it in a large bowl.
To the zucchini, add 2 eggs and wheat (or almond) flour, oregano, garlic powder, ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper. Mix well with a fork until a dough consistency is achieved. If it’s too wet, add an extra tablespoon of flour.
Transfer the dough to the baking sheet and form a circle with it. Lightly sprinkle the top with spray olive oil. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until the edges are golden brown.
Prepare the remaining ingredients during this time: fried mushrooms, grated cheese, mozzarella, cut tomatoes, or cut paprika into thin slices.
Take the pizza out of the oven.
Spread the ketchup over it. Sprinkle the cheese and lay out the peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, and mozzarella, and if you use ham, put it on too.
Bake for about 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Serve hot! Optionally, sprinkle with your favorite herbs: oregano or Provencal herbs.