- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon smoked hot pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste (or 1/2 teaspoon dried garlic)
- all big or two small zucchini
- 1 green pepper
- 1 carrot (can be from broth)
- 2 cups of broth
- 2 tablespoons 18% cream
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- additionally: croutons or soup pearls
In a large pot on medium heat, melt the butter and fry the garlic and onion for a few minutes until soft.
Add pepper, cumin, salt and garlic paste. Chop green peppers and fry with onions. Add peeled and diced carrot and zucchini. Pour the whole broth and continue cooking until completely tender. Blend with a blender.
Bring to a boil. Add cream and optional Parmesan cheese. Mix.
Season with salt and pepper as needed.
Serve with croutons or soup pearls.