I have a hard time finding anchovies in my kitchen, and I like cesar salad. Contrary to appearances, this Mexican salad stole my heart. And yes, it is not from Italy.
- 1 chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- spoon of olive oil
- 2 heads of mini romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- croutons (in cubes or slices)
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of hot mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Wash and dry the chicken breast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Preheat the pan. Fry the chicken breast on it until golden brown. Set aside to cool down.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper (e.g. 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper)
Arrange the lettuce on the plates. Cut the chicken breast into pieces and place on the lettuce. Add diced croutons (or serve separately).
Pour the sauce over it. Finally, sprinkle the whole with Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy your meal!