Salad with a specific taste and combination of ingredients. Colorful, original taste, with a strong sauce.
Perfect for a summer dinner or as an addition to dishes.
- 3/4 cup couscous
- 1 cup water (for couscous)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes , peeled and diced
- 1 can of black beans (rinsed and dried)
- 2 cups spinach, cut into small pieces
- 100g crushed feta cheese
- half a red onion , thinly chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Juice from 1 – 2 limes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50ml water (if you need to thin)
Place all ingredients in the food processor. Blend until smooth.
Prepare the couscous according to the instructions on the package. Then stir it with a fork.
Put sweet potatoes in a pot, pour water and sprinkle with salt. Cover and simmer until tender. Strain and set aside to cool.
Mix all ingredients together with the sauce, season with salt and pepper! Ready, you can serve!