A tasty, nutritious soup that does not require a lot of attention. You will get a slightly sweet, slightly spicy soup. Warming up.
- 1pc butternut squash (medium)
- 1pc medium sweet potato (sweet potato)
- 1 pc onion
- vegetables from broth: onion, carrot, leek
- 1 teaspoon of sweet pepper
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- a pinch of chilli (optional)
- 1/3 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1- 1.5 liters of broth
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- for serving: croutons, Parmesan cheese
Peel the pumpkin and sweet potato and dice it. Also cut the onion finely.
I warm up the oil in a pot. Add the onion and fry until light browning.
Then add the sweet potato and pumpkin and fry for a while. Pour the whole broth, about 1l, until the vegetables are covered. Cook until soft.
When the pumpkin and sweet potato are soft, add the vegetables from the broth. In my case, a piece of leek, onion and carrot. Blend everything until smooth.
Season with turmeric, sweet pepper, chilli flakes and thyme. We boil. We try and season with salt and pepper, and if we want, we can add a pinch of salt.
Serve warm with croutons and grated Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy your meal!