All you need is an apple, a few carrots, half a head of red cabbage and a fresh and spicy dressing! We will get the perfect crispy summer salad!
So we have a colorful salad full of vitamins! Read the recipe and use it while barbecuing
- 1/2 head of chopped red cabbage (4 cups)
- 2 carrots
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- black pepper to taste
Shred the cabbage as finely as possible. Grate the carrot and apple.
Combine all the ingredients for the salad: cabbage, carrots, apple and parsley. .
Combine all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and mix. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy your meal!