A dessert that goes to our tables every year at Easter. I guess everyone loves them, and mum prepares them with solemnity year after year …
- 40 grams of flour
- 1 egg
- 25 grams of butter or margarine
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 800g of chocolate candies, e.g. trifles or chocolate
- butter or margarine and fine breadcrumbs to grease the moulds
- powdered sugar or icing for decoration
All ingredients should be at room temperature.
Mix butter or margarine with sugar and vanilla sugar. While mixing constantly, add egg and sour cream.
Finally, add flour mixed with baking powder and knead.
Grease the muffin molds with butter or margarine and sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
Fill each mold with dough: bottom and sides. Put a piece of chocolate candy or chocolate in the center and cover with the rest of the dough.
Bake the cupcakes for 30-35 minutes at 190 degrees C until they are golden and crispy.
After cooling, sprinkle with powdered sugar or pour chocolate glaze.