Easy, gluten-free oatmeal yogurt pancakes make a great breakfast or a delicious brunch! Nutritious, filling and just right for everyone.
Serve with your favorite fruit and maple syrup or honey!
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other plant-based)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/4 cup oatmeal, gluten-free if desired
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
additionally: fruit, maple syrup, chocolate, peanut butter or honey
Place all ingredients, except the extra ingredients, in a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside for 10 minutes. The dough will thicken a bit during this time, so don’t skip this step!
Preheat the pan and brush it lightly with butter or oil. Place a portion of the dough in the pan. Bake the pancakes until they rise slightly and you can see a few bubbles on the edges.
Turn the pancake over and fry until golden brown on the other side. If you find the pancakes blushing too quickly, you need to turn the heat down.
Repeat with the remaining dough. The number of pancakes depends on the amount of dough! Pancakes should be enough for 2 people!